1. Nettles is one of the best sources of digestible plant iron and is often used in anti-anemia formulas.
2. Nettles is very effective at reducing or even eliminating pollen allergies. A study using freeze dried nettle capsules found that 70% of the participants experienced significant improvements.
3. Nettle seed is an adrenal trophorestorative. This means that it has the capacity to not only nourish, but also rebuild the adrenals to restore optimum function.
4. Nettles are a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, C, D, K as well as calcium, potassium, phosphorus, silicon, iron, manganese, sulphur, molybdenum and vanadium.
5. Nettles in homeopathic form (Urtica urens) is an excellent remedy for sunburns, first degree burns and even second degree burns, as well as rashes and reactions from plant contact.
What do you use nettle for?